You are a Badass. How to stop doubting your Greatness and start living an Awesome life.
You are a Badass. How to stop doubting your Greatness and start living an Awesome life.
By: Jen Sincero
You can Out with nothing and out of nothing and out of no way a way will be made.
Reverend Michael Bernard Beckwith
Are you a person who is living a great life with a but? Im living a great life but compared to what I know I am capable of I am unimpressed.
This book is about getting mighty clear with what makes you happy and feel most alive. Then creating it instead of pretending you can have it or that you don't deserve it.
You're going to have to let go old limiting beliefs and cling to your scission to create the life you desire like your life depends on it because guess what your life does depend on it
There's a great line from the poet Anais Nin need that reads “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a Bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
Yes the universe is testing you
This is really important you gotten to where you are right now by doing whatever it is you're doing so if you less than impressed with your current situation you clearly need to change things up do you want to live a life you've never lived you have to do things you never done.
Share you awesomeness with the world. That is what life is all about #GGGent_Life We need smart people with huge hearts an creative minds to manifest all the wealth resources and support they need to make the difference in the world
Nikik ask people to be out of the struggle living large in on purpose so they can be an inspiration to others who want to rise up to
Anything is possible. believe you live in a world with limitless possibilities. Give it a try what do you have to loose?
Part 1: How you got this way.
Charpter ! My Subconscious made me do it.
You are a victim of the rules you live by. Jenny Holzer
It's not your fault you're f***** ** it's your fault if you stay f***** ** but the foundation or your f***** **ness is something that's been passed down through generations of family like a coat of arms or killer cooking recipe
When you came screaming into this world you are truly a bundle of joy. A wide-eyed creature incapable of doing anything but being in the moment as you grew up you explore and grew. You also receive messages from people around you, about the way things are. From that moment you took it all in and the world started filling you with a lifetime worth of beliefs, many of which had nothing to do with who you actually are or what is necessarily true. Most people are living in an illusion based on someone else's beliefs.
I can pretty much guarantee that every time we typically ask yourself what the f*** is my problem the answer lies in some lame limiting false subconscious believe that you been dragging around without even realizing it. Your conscious mind thinks it is in control but it is not our subconscious mind doesn't think about anything but is in control.
The first kid are reading yourself up limiting self conscious believe it is to become aware of them.
Five areas in your life you would like to improve on
- Money (1.not running a business, 2.don’t haves million saved collecting 10% interest, 3.not yet at the point of investing, 4.only have one stream of income, 5. Not BALLIN”
- sex life (1. No head 2. Not flirtatious, 3. Spontaneous, 4. Wheres the passion, 5. Don’t care for the hunt anymore)
- enjoying personal vices (1. Weed, 2. Hot sexy sex, 3. Late nights partying/working, 4. Time alone enjoying myself 5. Shopping)
- no six pack (1. Lazy 2. Core workouts suck, 30 mile spartan race, need more cardio, need motivation)
- im lazy AF (1. Sleep 2. I don’t wanna, but I do want to, weird 3. Don’t want be different, 4. Scared of success also weird 5.hate the south leaving my comfort zone.6 meet and keeping up with connections/ relationships)
lets take a look at each one like this
- are you having more or less than you desire
- are you at a point where your not capable of getting past a certain point
- write down the first five things that come to mind when you think about each aspect you would like to improve on
Chapter 2 : The G Word
If you want to find the secrets of the universe think in terms of energy frequency and vibration Nikola Tesla
Well I started reading books about finding your calling and making money and getting over myself already and they all had the spiritual side to them. I started reading more about it they start studying at that start putting it into practice the North how much better it made me feel then I start believing it then I noticed all these awesome shift started happened in my life then I became a substitute that then I started loving it then I start right through changing my life with now I'm teaching it
All of us are connected to this limitless power and most of us aren't using but our fraction of it
The realization that were all made up of and connected to source energi God made me want to have a deeper understanding of spirituality so I can make my physical life experience awesome as possible
All energy vibrates at a certain frequency which means you're vibrating at a certain frequency and everything you desire and don't desire is also vibrating at a certain frequency also known as laws of attraction the basic idea is focus on which makes you feel good you shall find attract that what makes you feel good we are attracting energy to our self whether we realize it or not.
The universe God will match whatever vibration you put out and you can't for the universe God
Coincidence is god's way of remaining anonymous Albert Einstein
Awareness is key to freedom
It's like we're surrounded by this big all you can eat buffet of incredible experiences and insight and feelings and opportunities in things and people in ways to share our gifts with the world and all we have to do is align our energy with what we want and to take decisive action in allowing this good into our lives. this decisive action part is the key.
Be very clear with your self with what you want. Not with what you think you should want
Ever had a dream we are flying in your having him such a blast but then you realize Hey wait a minute I'm flying I can't fly and then you come crashing back down to the ground and you can't get yourself back up again no matter what you try this is the way belief works if it seems impossible you have to have faith anyway in the second you stop believing you pop the bubble and stop the tracking the magic in your life
Your faith must be greater than your fears
One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time. Andre Gide
Energy + focus =
Direction} God Goals Greatness #GGGent_Life
Action + faith =
Chapter 3: Present as a Pigeon
If you are depressed you're living in the past you are anxious you are living in the future if you are at peace you are living in the present Lao Tzu
Relax into it.
Breathe into it shut off the relentless yammering in your brain get quiet surrender and let your mind and body flow together. go to where it needs to go then the pain is gone the panic is gone you are one with the universe. then you realize that this is different and start to think then you flip back to freaking out worrying about things again. Then you try again and flow back the present moment and enjoy the peace. The flip flopping between freaking out in your head and breathing into the now is basically how most of us go through life instead of worrying about the possibility of the future or but how bad the past was you could have the jury rated yourself in the magnificent moment of now the moment. There are miracles happening all of the time right in front of us.
#GGGent_Life Think of it as seeing Jesus before we saw Jesus most people weren't believing in his existence. he was still here the same way is now but people were not opening their eyes to see him. it took the sight of one to bring it to our attention how to see Jesus. we had to understand how he saw him so we could learn how to see him
It's not that the things and opportunities that we want in life don't exist yet is that were not yet aware of their existence well the fact that we can really have them
The more practice you become at being present and connected to source energy God the more valuable you are to download ideas and seize opportunities that you might miss out on if you're all wrapped up in the endless chatter in your head. What do you get so wrapped up in your head we miss out what's available to us right now in the moment stopping knows how you feel right now be breathing moving in and out of your body feel your air on your skin feel your heartbeat in notice the energy inside and out of your buzzing head shut off your thoughts and feel your connection.
More time you spend in the moment about your life will be being present get you out of your head and connect you to your store synergy God. He is just waiting for you to join the party.
Chapter 4: The big Snooze
Wanting to be someone else is a waist of the person you are Kurt Cobain
Wake up to how powerful the universe God is.
Ego get validation from outside sources, “I'm doing this to win your love, your opinion me is more point than my opinion of me.” Ego is reactive, “my circumstances control my life I am a victim.” fear based, “extremely committed to keeping you safely combine within the reality you created based on the limiting faults beliefs otherwise known as your comfort zone.” your ego lives in the past and in the future in your beliefs are separate from everything around you. Your superhero self, you're no go ego self is part of you that operates accordingly to your connection to source energy God you get your validation from within I love myself, I trust myself, and this feels right to me. i have a purpose, I am loved, I'm protected, I'm in control of my life, I think I'll head out and kick some ass today. love based is committed to creating a reality based on your limitless potential your true self lives in the present not stuck in your head. Believes in miracles is one with the universe God.
When taking great leaps for life often turns to s*** before it turns into paradise
Chapter 5: Self-Perception is a Zoo
Self perception is a zoo. We spend our lives drifting between glimpses of our own infinite glory in the fear that not only are we totally incapable, unworthy, lazy, and horrible, but that is only a matter of time before someone blows the whistle on us. we torture ourselves and for what purpose? if we can glimpse the glory of ourselves why do we waste our precious time giving any energy to any other option? wouldn't life be so much more fun productive and sexy if we fully embraced are magnificent delightful self. it takes the same amount energy same amount of focus so why would you choose the drama
You are loved massively, ferociously, unconditionally, the universe God is totally freaking out about how awesome you are. He has got you wrapped up in a warm gorilla hug. he wants to give you everything you deserve, he wants you to be happy, he wants you to see what he sees in you
You are damn near perfect to think anything less is a pointless thought you are on a journey with no define beginning middle or end. there is no wrong way to go there is just a new beginning and your job is to be your self. this is why you are here to be yourself. to shy away from who you truly are would leave the world without you. you are the only you there will ever be. I repeat you are the only you there will ever be. do not deny the world it's one and only chance to bask in your brilliance. Idea Be true Be you.
Part 2: How to Embrace your inner Badass
Chapter 6: Love the One you Is.
If we really love ourselves, everything in our life works. Louise Hay
When we ae born we have an instinctual understanding of some of the most important basics of life and an understanding that goes far beyond what we can comprehend. Then as we grow up and learn from the people around we replace many of these primal understandings with negative false beliefs, fear, shame and self-doubt needing to find a way to numb the pain. Settle for mediocrity or we rise to the occasion and remember how truly mighty we are and set out to achieve our personal greatness.
Reconnect with who we truly are and start investing in what true for us that we start to live rich, full, authentic lives.
Self Love, the simplest and yet most powerful thing ever.
Imagine what our world would be like if everyone loved themselves so much they weren't threatened by other peoples opinions skin color sexual preferences or talents or education or possessions or lack of possessions or religious beliefs or customs or the general Tennessee just to be whoever the hell they R imagine how different your reality would be
Win yourself over again:
- Appreciate how special you are: There will never be anyone exactly like you. Everyone has special gifts but no one is going to use their gifts the same way you are going to use yours. You are a BIG deal.
- Drown yourself in Affirmations: If you want to direct your ship in the direction of greatness, you will need to rewire your brain and train it to think differently. Figure out what affirmations you need to hear and then repeat them, write them down, stick them places. The more emotion you feel around what you are saying, the more power it will have to bring about positive changes. You have to really want Greatness feel it and get worked up by it.
- Do things you Love: When you deny yourself the feeling, experiences that make you feel most alive that builds a pretty negative foundation on your inside. If you hear yourself saying things like “I love going out to see live music, I can't remember the last time I did that.” make time for it. Really listen to how you speak and pay attention to what you do make a conscious effort to increase your joy in whatever capacity you can. Give yourself the gift of a joyous life. Also if you're the kind of person who puts everyone else's needs first start putting your needs first. you are not a selfish person for taking care of, treating yourself. You're just a happier one, take care of, treat yourself as if you all are the most important person you've ever met.
- Find a replacement: Once you become aware of our thought patterns in behaviors we can't consciously change them so start paying .What thoughts and feelings run through your mind when you do, see, experience x, y, or z? For example of every time you look in the mirror first thought is jikes makes a conscious effort to change it to hi gorgeous. Or if You do something wrong don't beat yourself up every time you fell replace those thoughts with I'm a little Bunny working through my issues growing, learning, developing. The most important thing is to free yourself from the drama not spend your life cleaning to the insulting decisions you made about yourself instead make the conscious choice to replace them with new and improved one.
- Ditch the Self-Deprecating humor: We won the people fall back on making fun of yourself every hour on the hour not only are you basically begging people think you're a loser but you're begging yourself to think you're a loser like hitting yourself over and over with a crowbar why earth would you do that to yourself. What you tell yourself on a daily basis is more powerful than you will know. My thoughts become your words are words become our beliefs our beliefs become your actions are actions become a habit habits become my reality.
- Let the Love in: Receive compliments gracefully. Take care of your body. We need our body more than our body needs us. Treat your body right, get it dressed up looking sexy, move your body, stretch it out, nourish it, release what your body wants to do. The better your body feels the happier and more productive we are. Pay attention to your body listen to what it is telling you.
- Don’t compare yourself to others: Comparison is the fastest way to take all the fun out of life. Its none of your business what other people are doing. All that matters is you're doing yourself and pleased with what you're creating.
- Forgive yourself (Listen up! This one is extremely important.): You have scwewed up and you will screw up again. Get over it, Guilt shame and self criticism are some of the most destructive forces in your life which is why forgiving yourself is so important and also powerful.
- Love Yourself: Loving yourself is the Holy Grail of Happiness.
Chapter 7: I know you are but what am I?
I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb I also know I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
do not waste your precious time giving one single crap about anybody else thinks
The only questions you ever need to consider when making decisions about your life are:
- Is this something I want to be, do , or have?
- Is this going to take me in the direction I want to go?
- Is this going to screw over anybody in the process?
Nobody ever accomplished anything bigger new or worth raising us a laboratory fist in the air did it from the comfort zone they were ridicule and failure and sometimes even death. Once you step away from the herd and let your true self shine dip I find yourself in front of the opinion firing squad especially if what you want to do is extraordinary and outside of everyone's comfort zone. You responsible for what you say and do you are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.
What other people think about you has nothing to do with you and everything to do with them
If you base yourself worth on what everyone else thinks of you you and all your power over to other people and become dependant on a source outside of yourself for validation then you wind up chasing after something you have no control over it should that something suddenly place its focus somewhere out or changes mind and decide you're no longer very interesting you end up with a full blown identity crisis all that matters is what's true for you and if you can stay connected to that without strain you will be a mighty superhero
How to not care about what other people think:
- Ask yourself why: Why are you about to do or say something? Pay attention to your motivations (You have to be one hundred percent honest with yourself. Your actions should come from a place of honesty and integrity. With this you will be victorious.
- Always do your best: If you do the absolute best you possibly can you come from a place of integrity and you could be proud of yourself and not give a damn what anybody else thinks
- Trust your intuition: You have an incredible energuide this tool that you can use whenever you need it tell everyone to shut up and go away get quite give yourself room to feel and think you have the answers inside of you trust that you know what's best for you. (Fully relay on God.)
- Find a Temporary Role Model: Not care what other thinks is a muscle that can take some time to build up so a face with the dilemma ask yourself what would my role model do right now before you know it you'll be able to ditch your role model and start asking yourself what would I do.
- Love Yourself: Love yourself NO MATTER what anybody else thinks about you. There is a such thing as constructive criticism and constructive complementing but whether or not their constructive depends on you. Ask yourself is this constructive criticism or compliment true, can I better my self or help people with knowing these things? Sometimes it's easier for other people to see what we cannot see about ourselves so they can help us connect us with our truth and live happier more authentic lives that's worth taking the time to listen.
Chapter 8: What are you doing Here?:
The big question is whether you're going to be able to say hearty yes to your adventure Joseph Campbell
Becoming very clear about what you're unique purposes can be the difference between living happy for filled life of abundance
Be someone who gives, the power of giving is so strong that the excitement and the good feeling are often greater for the giver than receiver. When we share what we were brought here to give, we are in alignment with our highest, most powerful selves.
Every person alive has a gift they have that they were born with to share with the world. Once we figure out what our gifts are in the side of live our lives using these guess that's one and only one the real party begins.
How to get clear on who you are and what your calling is:
- Be the Alien: You come to this new planet and have to begin make a life for yourself. Now you have to discover what am I good at? What will you have the most fun doing? What connections do you have? What resources and opportunities are available to you?
- Take the First Right Step: that is by doing something. Get out of your own head and take action. You don’t have to know exactly where its going to take you eventually you will find your right path. Most answers reveal themselves through doing not thinking. No matter how close you may feel right now pay attention to suggestions an opportunity that suddenly present themselves if it feels right go and check it out. Everything you do along your journey contributes to where you are going.
- Do your best Wherever you are at: Doing your best and having a good attitude and being grateful for all the things that are helping you live the life of your dreams will not only make your life more pleasant place to be and get you bigger tips but I will also raise your frequency and check the people and opportunities to that will take you in the direction you want to go
- Don’t Reinvent the wheel: Look around and see how others have made there goals their reality. Look for the people who have the same interest as you. Put your In places where people who share your same interest hang out put yourself out there you never know what you might learn that will inform you of your next move or whom you might meet they will present you with your next opportunity
- Don’t get caught up in the Thunderbolt Hype: Well there are those people have always known exactly what they want to do there hell of a lot more of us out there who spent most of ours looking. It is all good its good to evolve and see where you have come from and where you are now. Follow what feels good in the moment, every moment, and it will lead you through a most excellent life.
- Listen to your intuition: When you sit quietly ask yourself you will get an answer eventually be patient and wait to hear from your inner guidance God you have all the answers you need you just need to give them the chance to get through to you
- Follow your fantasies: What do you fantasies about? Think about what they are and how to make these fantasies real as if money was not an issue. If you had an unlimited supply of cash, what would you spend your life doing? Our fantasies are or realities in an excuse free world. Most of the time we pretend we are not clear on what are calling is when what's really going on is that were horrified defaced it because it seems too big or too impossible to make a living at or completely out of the question for us
- Love Yourself: You are the one and only you. You made you who you are. Life experiences, trail and tribulations are only character builders.
Chapter 9: Loincloth man
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not Andre Gide
No matter who you really are LOVE YOURSELF.
Part 3: How to Tao into the Motherlode
Chapter 10: Meditation 101
You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars guide you too. Shrii Shrii
Meditation sit their and do nothing. Connecting with the source energy God can not be that easy. Well it is and it is not.
It's really most people the majority of your thoughts are about valuable an interesting as a bunch of 2 year old fighting over a sippy Cup the goal to quiet your mind of the chatter so you connect to your source energy God in listen to your inner guidance there is no right way or wrong way to do this no set amount of time though correct thing to feel no rules about how to get to sit or where you have to do it all that matters is that you want to improve your life
Chapter 11: Your Brain is Your Bitch
Mind is the master power that molds and makes, and man is mind and even more he takes the tool of thought and, shaping what he wills brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills. He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass: Environment is but his looking glass James Allen
Our thoughts are the most powerful tools we have.
I think therefore, I can… Create Greatness or misery
If you are hell bent in your actions and in your mind those thoughts will become your reality.
The ones who kick ass are the ones who can see themselves kickass, Who truly believe in themselves and what they are selling who remind themselves how much they want to better peoples lives with their present abilities, who are excited to get compensated for selling it and have no limiting subconscious beliefs holding them back the ones who feel weird or worry about that they are being pushy and annoying or who subconsciously believe that they don't deserve to or cannot succeed they are not going to do so.
You have to change your thinking first and then the evidence appears are big mistake is that would do it the other way around we demand to see the evidence before we believe it to be true
Take the leap of Faith. God Goals Greatness When you take the leap of faith and believe in the not yet seen you are not supposed to know how to make it happen because if you knew how to make it happen you probably would've done already
Keep your thoughts directly on your Goals
The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking it cannot be changed without changing our thinking Albert Einstein you have to get a handle on your thoughts if you want to change your life
Make your brain your bitch:
- Ask and it is given: shut up and get close to God. Clear your thoughts and create a clear, clean, uncluttered space, send out a clear message of what you want. Let God take over from there and be ready to become very impressed.
- Act as IF: If you want something so badly even if you don't have any evidence that is possible for you to attain it believe it will happen anyways. Put yourself in situations where you will meet people who can make this happen. Stay aware of opportunities that can lead you to your goal. Live, Eat , Sleep your vision. It may sound crazy but when you have arrived at your goal this is what you have been visualizing for a long time now.
- Upgrade your Environment: Do you aspire to have a more upgraded life style than you presently have and are visualizing the future for yourself. It will be a struggle to come home everyday to where you are at compared to where you want to be. What should be done is small upgrade, paint jobs, clean up, new furniture, throw out the clutter, bring the fresh air in. This will be evidence of positive change and will prove you are not screwing around and you are doing everything you can.
- Make a Vision Board: Our minds think in images, Feed your mind with images of things and experiences that you want to manifest. Cut out pictures of places, things, and experiences that you want from life past them onto a board an hand it somewhere you will see it everyday. It is like having a craft day with God.
- Surround yourself with people who think the way you want to think: Stay a way from people who have tiny thoughts tiny minds and begin to hang around people who see limitless possibilities surround yourself who act on there big ideas who take action on making positive change in the world and who see nothing is out of there reach. being around inspired visionary enthusiast stick people who are living there truth is one of the fastest way to massively transform your life
- Love Yourself: Unless you have a better Idea.
Chapter 12: Lead with your Crouch
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities but in the experts there are few Shunryu Suzuki
People bonzes idea that being responsible equals not having fun anymore that waking up feeling excited about life is for the young and once were all do we need to trade that in settle down to be more realistic boring I'm talking about this continually living out your dreams no matter what stage of life you're in. we only get to be in our bodies for limited time why not celebrate the journey instead of merely riding it out until it is over.
Focus on the positive instead of the negative.
Reconnect with your inner kid.
- Jut see what you can get away with: It takes the pressure off, puts the punk rock attitude in, and reminds me that life is but a game. Yes we all have responsibilities but there is always someone who has more responsibilities than you who is kicking as and living it up.
- Lose track of time: Time flys when you are having fun. Get lost in what you enjoy doing professional and in your personal life. Hire someone to take care of the things you don’t like to do Freeing up your time to earn love more.
- Keep being the beginner: The best thing about starting is you know you stink and you know you want to get better. The beginner may be the big dummy but that person knows how to party and if you don’t bring that new hungry energy around you may get dull and boring. Invest in yourself, practice your ass off and never stop learning.
- Love Yourself: The blue birds of happiness will be your permanent backup singers
Chapter 13: Give and Let Give
It is one of the beautiful Compensations in life that no one can sincerely try to help another without helping himself Ralph Waldo Emerson
Giving is one of the greatest joys. It is also one of the most fearless and powerful gestures there is. When we trust we live in abundant universe and allow ourselves to give freely, this will strghthen our faith and allow us to feel awesome, thereby putting us in flow and the position to receive abundant amounts more. When we fear we hold onto what we have because we don’t trust that there is anymore. We pinch off the energy.
Ever action has an equal and opposite reaction. The more you give the more you will receive. And vice versa
If you want to attract good things of feelings into your life son some awesomeness out to everyone around you
Give Love and you will receive Love
Show love to yourself, receive Love from ones self.
Chapter 14: Gratitude: The Gateway Drug to Awesomeness
When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears Anthony Robbins
i don't know about you but when someone doesn't say thank you after i pick them up at 's glaring in a mission to me as if they shown up without their pants on in the universe feels the same way
You cut yourself off from the supply of awesomeness when you're not in the state of gratitude
Truly being in the state of gratitude is about having an awareness of deep appreciation for the many miracles in your life think about how it feels when you get to really think someone for doing something for you you feel great for receiving whatever it is you received in for sending things out to them they feel great for giving you whatever they gave you and for being appreciated
Youa are practically powerless without gratitude
Faith is having the audacity to believe in the not yet seen. Faith smothers your fear of the unknown. Faith allows you to take risk. Faith is your best buddy when you are scared shitless. There is more awesomeness where that came from.
We want to read the changes life strengthen your faith that we live in abundant blevel let you know burst pipe being grateful for everything you've already many fast and all the good that's hertling tord you be grateful that you have the power to manifest any reality you desire and then take the leap Thof faith and go get it
Chapter 15: Forgive or Fester
Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a deter past. Lily Tomlin
The momen you decide to forgive and let Your negative feelings melt the way you are on the road to freedom.Forgiveness is all about taking care of you not the person you need to forgive it's about putting desire to feel good before you desire to be right stop taking responsibility for your own happiness instead of pretending its in somebody else's hand it's about owning your power by giving all your anger resentment and hurt to the Universe God.
Get over it Let it go.
Forgiveness isn’t about being nice to them its about being nice to yourself
- Find Compassion: You may kick and scream and hate it at first, but in the long run, its onkly way to start the real healing
- Erase the Other Person from the Equation: Someone cause some form of anger to you think about his before going bat shit crazy. Picture self hang out in your brand new bow in an empty boat floats up and banks into leaving a scratch that there's nobody in the boat there's nobody to get mad at and you deal with the situation in a much calmer and exclusive way that there's some more on driving that other boat full bangs into because they're checking your text however you deal with it by going crazy and calling them bunch of mean names again same situation you get a scratch on your boat 2 different ways to react. do yourself a favor and use irritating situations in people as opportunities for growth not
- Decide you’d Rather be Happy than Right: The road to happiness sometimes you have to decide to be happy or right. Is being upset so long worth the satisfaction of being right. If you have to let the jack ass think he is right. So be it.
- Look at it from all Angles: It is important to remember that everyone is living in their own self centered illusions. By being curious about the situation and looking at what is going on from a different point of view you will allow yourself to not become upset at a situation indivual because you know realize that they are under different circumstance than you
- Have a total Shitfit: Go somewhere private and get it hundred percent out of your system.
- Remember that you wont Even Remember this: Can you think about someone you had a word or two for three years ago? Can you even think of anybody worth the hostility at this point in your life?
- For-get-a-bout-it: Once you have truly forgiven someone wipe the slate clean. Don’t pretend to be cool completely let go of the resentment. Release all expectations let everyone off the hook treat people as a blank slate over and over again. What you focus on you create more of. If you keep expecting someone to piss you off that people will not let you down.
- Love yourself: You deserve it
Chapter 16: Loosen your Bone, Wilma
You don't pedal against the current you paddle with it and if you get good at it you throw away the oars Kris Kristofferson
This is quick and simple. Talk to starngers, expect and enjoy the adventure of the unexpected, Find the humor, Join the party, Live in the moment, Time spent enjoying yourself is never time waisted. Your Life will quickly become your non stop party.
Part 4: How to Get Over Youe B.S. Already
Chapter 17: It is so Easy Once you Figure Out it is Not Hard
Reality is mearly an illusion, albeit a very persistent one Albert Einstein
We know what we want and nearly try toi kill ourselves trying to get it. If we all just stopped for a minute or two looked around and relized that there is a much much easier way to go about getting the things inlife we want.
There is a literal sea of possibilities and opportunities surrounding us at evry single momen.
There are so many things around you that you don’t even notice. How many things around you are Red stop and take a minute to count…. That is just and example of what we are not noticing that we can see.
What you choose to focus on becomes your reality
All you have to do is make the choice to let go of everything you're attached to that is not serving you in manifesting the reality you want. life is an allusion created by our perception and it can be changed the moment you choose to change it. our entire experience on this planet is determined by how we choose to perceive our reality
The universe, God love the crap out of you.
Kick fear in the face and bravely head straight in to the heart of fear and self-doubt head first.
- Become self Aware of What your Stories Are: You are the Author of your own lifeThe sooner You decide to write yourself a better script as soon as you get to live a more awesome life. Get clear on what you say listen to what you say and also think about what you say before you said
Brokos Joe the personal trainer always talks about how he not able to make any money and how they are no high paying clients out there really Joe not any anywhere the how is it that the other personal trainers have more high paying clients that they can handle there some even creative energy drinks and workout products with their pictures on them into raking it in on QVC
- Become Aware of What You Are Gaining from your Stories: We don't ever do anything that we don't benefit from in some way or another whether for us it is healthy or unhealthy.Do not be a person who is giving us before you even start. Don’t dodge responsibility
- Get Rid of your Stories: Once you know what the beast looks like you can slay it. The excuses you use are your beast once you kno what they are it is so easy to become stronger than them and grow. Envision what it looks like and feels like to be a real adult replace your all childish ways feel it get excited by responsibility make the decision that you are ready to take out more you take positive action in the direction in which you want to go
- Get a Move On:
- Get Out of Your Routine:
- Sidestep the Spiral: Don’t throw shit into your life on top of shit that is already in your life. It's OK to feel sad but do not blow it up into something huge full of drama if something negative happens in your life feel it, learn from it, let it go and get back to focusing on the life you're expected to live
- Love Your Self: More than you Love the drama
Chapter 18: Procrastination, Perfection, and a Polished Beer Garden
In order to kick ass you must first lift up your foot Jen Sincero
So often we say we're on qualify for something what we're really saying is that were too scared to try it out we are not saying that we can't handle it. Don’t ever Say cant.
Most the time is not lack of experience that's holding us back but rather the lack of determination to do what we need to do to be successful f*** your excuses
Procrastination was the most popular forms of self sabotage because it is so easy to do.Well it could be super fun in the moment eventually the naughtiness buzz wears off you just sitting there a few years later feeling like a loser
If you're serious about changing your life you'll find a way if you're not you'll find an excuse
- Remember that done is Better than perfect: Just get the damn website up already and send out the Miller or make the sales call or booked a gig even though you're not totally ready yet nobody else will probably even notice that everything is not perfect nothing is perfect there's no such thing as perfect
- Notice Where yu Stop: When you're working on whatever it is you're working on where exactly do you stop? if you can pinpoint the precise moment that you say screw it I'm out of here you can prepare yourself for the future in where you know that this is coming and will mentally prepare yourself to destroy that barricade and continue to haul ass into the positive direction you are meant to go in.
- Make a bet with Someone Mean: A good way to make yourself accountable is to make a bet with someone who will hold you to it you want the kind of person will make you feel humiliated before that excuse me come out of your mouth.
- Own it and Work With it: If you're the kind of person that blows off everything until the last minute and you know this about yourself why waste your time freaking out why you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing go to the damn beach have a cocktail and when the pressure is on get down to business
- Love Yourself : Right Now Where ever your at
Chapter 19: The drama of Overwhelm
I have lived a long life and had many troubles, most of which never happened, Mark Twain
Life is but a dream do not turn it into a nightmare
We are so unbelievably blessed to have all the things we have all the opportunities ideas people task and interest in experiences and responsibilities choosing to freak out about it all rather than enjoying the living of our lives it's such a waste of a glorious gift
- There is Not enough Time: Time is an illusion and we know this because of people with big brains who have proven this theory.. When we are forced to do something suddenly the time is there which means the time has always been there.
You can't create anything Isaiah but you have to truly want it.
If you act like ime is not important That it's fully worth wasting in disrespecting you not in the line with what you say you want so you're gonna have a hard time getting it. Think of time as a person. would time keep showing up if you constantly it as if it was just some dumb thing?
- Keep your Friends close and your Enemies Closer: What do you find yourself doing instead of doing what you're supposed to? Facebook, eating even though you are not hungry?Once you Know what your favorite distractions are you can build a great defense against them. Sometimes even a great offense.
- Break it down: Don’t try to do everything at one time, Break it down into small reasonable piece. For one it will build confidence completing small pieces building momentum and energy hat will encourage you to do more. Break task into hour chunks. Work for and hour take a break, a long break and do what ever it is you want. Then get back to work do it again for an hour and then take another break, repeat. Focus on What you enjoy about what you do in the space in between the doing instead of filling way down by it all the side did you live in awesome Relax life full of interesting projects that you love doing it communicate that to the world in yourself and then go out and marlie do it yes awesomeness comes with some tagalongs, work.
- Get some help: Get a new pair of eye balls on the project and make sure it is apir of eyes that know what they are doing.
- Get Into Realty: Sometimes you take out more than we can chew because we think we have to do it all or that the world will fall apart if we don't do everything that the world would fall apart if you were not doing it what would make it more enjoyable for yourself.
- Delegate or Die: You absolutely cannot grow business get promoted or be a cool parent if you try and do every little thing by yourself.Figure out which test you hate doing or have always been bad at and just don't have time to do and find someone else to do them
- Remember that you are numbre one: Put your priorities first don't check emails or voice messages missed calls Facebook until you got in intraday accomplish some of the tasks you need to do other peoples nonsense can take up all of your time if you allow it your time is unbelievably valuable
- Im Exhausted: If you do not take time off your body will eventually put its foot down and make you your body does it all the time allow stress to build it will cause many health risk take the day off rejuvenate yourself breathe take time to do what you wanna do what's the point of living life if you're not enjoying it enjoy your time
- Love Yourse;f You are doing an awesome job at i.
Chapter 20: Fear is for Suckers
We Tiptoe through life hoping to safely make it to death – Unknown
To fear or not tp fear is the question
Will become such an accepted part of a social conditions that we don't even realize it.
Imagine how different our world would be if we were less scared of things and we truly believed in miracles yes I realize how dorky that sounds but we were rewarded in supported is the status of caution and screamed at for taking huge leaps into the unknown anything is possible beer is in the future there is no guarantee that what we fear is going to happen
Is your fear greater than your faith in the unknown injure self or is your faith in the unknown in yourself greater than your fear
Helen Keller life is either a daring adventure or nothing to keep her face is tore change in behave like free spirits in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable
Screw it im going for it
On the other side of fear is freedom
- View fear from the rear view mirrow: Keep this in mind for each fieru face no matter how intimidating your next great leap of faith Forward seems at the moment it will be a very small fear when you look back on it one day
- Flip the Fear: When you find yourself letting fear push you around look at it from a different perspective stop by breaking it down finding what it is that you're really afraid of them flipping it around to make it work for you for example you wanna write a book yes care will be terrible it you will look stupid OK so you're not writing the book so you don't look stupid now flip it how stupid in the shade would you feel if you don't write your book
- Be in the Moment: trust in The universe God believe in miracles instead of falling prey to 3 years in your mind you'll find that not only are you much better equipped to deal with whatever situation is that you're headed for but that 9 out of 10 times it's much scarier in your mind that isn't real life
- Cut off the stream of crap: Be aware of where you gain the information you're gaining. Do you wanna contribute and make the world a better place do your research from a place of power and joy
- Don’t think of anything Up setting in Bed at Night:
- Love yourself: You will be invincible
Chapter 21: Millions of Mirrors
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent Eleanor Roosevelt
Definitely one of the most everything is about other people that they provide us with valuable it off an alarmingly intimate information about who they are as soon as we meet them
Reality is created by what you focus on and how you choose to interpret it I'm sure you notice when she has 3 up but guess what she has to
The people you surround yourself with are excellent bears for who you are and how much or how little you love yourself
The reason she makes you crazy because you most Likely already know it all yourself or worry that you are one or have insecurities about people thinking that you know nothing are we jelte is a mirror of our thoughts that people in our reality included
What you focus on creates more of it in your life every consciously or subconsciously focus on certain traits about who you are or who you want to be or who you do not want to be you will attract people mirror those traits right back at you
Never apologize for who you are it lets the whole world down
- Own your ugly: Oh your losing your hair? Ya its cool.
- Don’t be an Enabler: When you reach out a helping hand you feel like you're pulling you down or that you're lifting them up to their potential are they grateful or entitled do these people help you actively move them self in a positive direction or did they constantly need more just this one last time for the 15th time. Pay attention to trust how you feel if you're truly helping them in the rising to the occasion it will rise every once frequencies in your field good if you're enabling them you'll feel heavy depressed and eventually resentful
- Give Pain full people the Heave Ho: People in your life are not good, they may be friends or family but ever time you are around them they make you feel some type of way other than good. Get these people out of your life in the most positive way possible. See it as being nice to yourself instead of being mean to them.
- Love Yourself: Fiercely, loyally, unapologetically
Chapter 22: The Sweet Life
It is great to be here. It is great to be anywhere Keith Richards
When it comes to life you love what could possibly be more important than soaking it up right now while you still have the opportunity?
If it is something you want to do don’t wait until you are less busy or richer or “ready” or twenty pounds lighter. Start right now. You will never be this young again.
If it is the people you Love Visit them as much as possible. Act as if every time you see them it will be your last you will ever see them. If they sometime bother you get over it, they have differences you have differences enjoy that. Don’t get tangled up in dumb things and miss out on the fun you can be having.
I f you are not where you want to be in life keep going. Treat your self like you are the closet friend you have. Celebrate how great you are and do not let any one mess with you and the dreams you have. Your life is happening right now. Enjoy it Now. Don’t snooze and lose.
Love yourself: While you still got the chance
Part 5: How to Kick Some Ass
Chapter 23: The Almighty Decision
Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. The moment one defiantly commits oneself, then providence moves too. W.H. Murray
What you make the decision to commit and don’t stop moving until you have met your goal regardless of what obstacles are in your way and there are always obstacles. Which is why making the committing decision is so damn important, this shit is not for sissies. The moment things get hard or expensive or puts you at risk of looking like a moron, if you have not committed you will quit. If living the best damn life was comfortable all everyone would be living to their own fullest potential.
When it comes to life Forget about the free 30 day trail sign all the way up. Commit yourself to your lifes dreams and passions and money will come, happiness, will come, adventure will come. God Goals Greatness #GGGent_Life
Trust your gut and your vision more than the thoughts of others.
If you made the decision that you where going to reach your goals, you would immediately do whatever it took to do so. Instead of being one who merely rolls over and convince yourself that your life is just fine the way it is or that you can you will do it later. This is where being connect to the Source energy God and having that unshakable faith belief in yourself is sp crucial. There are plenty of times we have brilliant ideas and it temporarily fails or pushes us to unfamiliar territory's don't be afraid that's not possible and give up. correct your errors and push through and bring your ideas dreams goals to life.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm Winston Churchill
Hennery Ford had plenty of proof that he was capable of failing on a massive scale, but his faith inhimself and his vision was so strong that he stuck with it, in spite of all of the evidence around him that pointed to “ big fat lose” and became one of the most successful entreprneurs of all time.
Temporary failures is all of the rage. All of the cool kids have done it. Reference picture in camera reel
There is no big mystery to this stuff, if you want something badly enough and decide that you will get it, you will. Look at everything you have already accomplished. Just remember that you can do it like everything else in your life, yes even the things that are presently out of reach.
- Want it Bad: If you’re going to push through major obstacles to reach your goal you can not just want to. You need to be in a full tizzy of excitement about what it is your going after and hold on to it like your life depends on it. In order to do this you need to have the audacity to be honest about what you really want to do, not what you should do, believe its available to you regardless of any evidence otherwise, and go for it.
- Make up your mind Get Good at it: Are you someone who is scared that if you start to do one thing you will miss out on something else so you either do nothing or everything? This is a great way to miss out on everything altogether. Deciding is freedom. Indecision is torture. Decision is one of the most popular tricks for staying stuck within the boundary of what safe and familiar which is why a common trait of successful people is it they make decisions quickly and change them slowly. Decide to be someone who can make quick, smart decisions and you will.
- Eliminate the Negotiation Process: Decisions are not up for negotiation! The whole point of deciding it's a stop wasting time and move forward not spending time I figure out how you can wiggle out of your decision.
- Stick Like Glue: Be consistent, Wear down your obstacles excuses fears doubts until they are finally like oh shit it is you again let me get out of your way here you go. Birthing your dream is like giving birth conceiving the ideas the fun part then you go through insane amounts of fear and excitement dreaming planning growing thinking you're crazy and thinking you're awesome changing shapeshifting until you're practically unrecognizable to everyone even yourself. Long way to clean up your mess ruszaj a can paint apologize to people will you stay on course because you know this baby of yours going to be the bomb in order to change your life and start living a new one they have never lived before your faith in miracles and yourself must be greater than your fear weather it easier if your birth process is you have to run to fall down get up look stupid cried laughed make a mess clean it up and not stop until you get there no matter what
- Love Yourself: You Can Do Anything
Chapter 24: Money, Your New Best Friend
I worked for a mental hire only to learn, dismayed That any wage I asked of Life, Life would have willing paid. Anonymous
Its no longer about being the kind of person who takes what you can get and finally becoming the kind of person who creates exactly what you want. A large part of you will be terrified to grow but the other part of you want to blast out and be huge! A new adventure, a true love, and a whole new way of life awaits you on the other side of your comfort zone.
Once you make the decision to go big and get over you shit you become the kind of person who can make big money and buy the kind of cars, toys homes investment you want. When you decide to go big you will instantly Think big and be able figure out a way to make it happen. Expand your belifes about what is available to you in all areas of your life.
When you do decide to play a bigger game, it is going to be pretty damn hard until you learn the rules of it. God Goals Greatness #GGGent_Life This is about taking a leap of faith in to a new relm that you strongly desire to be in. Demand of yourself that you will rise to the occasion and start winning.
Making money is not only about the money it is about who you become and what you believe is possible for yourself. Stay to true to you always.
Money is currency and currency is energy, Money goes to where money is.
Could sex, money and religion be the leading cause of joy? _?
Lord to bring money joyfully into our lives we have to understand that we're having a relationship with it and then treat it like any other important and meaningful relationship we need to pay attention to work on it nurture it put effort into it respected cherish it and love it
In the quest to make money a very inconsequential part of life most think about it more than anyone who has it. I had to get over myself I had to stop working with the equation that wanting and having money equals blind to the world unhappy, never their moron. I didn’t realize I could make great money, keep my eyes open, be with my family and have more fun and make an impact on the world by doing what I enjoyed doing. I had to get a plan.
When you say im work for X so I can get Y your faith in your abilities and the universe God are more aligned in your favor to help you achieving your goal. Knowing that it right there for you is one’s ability to attract money. It forces one to face fears and strengthen one’s faith. When we say we want money for something we often come from a place “I don't have it, it does not exist, so I need to create it.” this has us focusing on in believing in that is not any out there lowing the universe God to provide for you. There is abundance and it is available to everyone including you regardless of what you life is looking like. Those who achieve success share one key thing the belief that they can be doin have whatever they set their minds to accomplishing your believes hold the key to your financial success leave it you can have what you desire that it really truly already exist and then go out and get it.
By playing small you simply withhold your gifts from the people who are meant to receive them including yourself
The more you have the more you have to share.
There's plenty of money to go around you not letting yourself make it does not save more for other people just as you making it does not take it away from them.
It's all about contributing to the world by making life easier happier safer healthier better taste you more beautiful more fun more interesting more thoughtful more loving whatever you do bring something good to the party
Having money is like anything else a tool and if you see it that way making it not just about you what about a way that you can play a part in the dynamic by which money is used for the betterment of all things that having money is not only a blessing it's a responsibility
Having money is a responsibility
Write a little ditty about how you feel about money. For example: So the truth is I don't really trust money I want lots of it so I can do whatever I want and make big changes in the world but I don't believe it will come to me or that if it does it won't stick around it never has I resent needing it I think people who make it are evil had bad priorities I know because I hate dealing with that I wouldn't know what to do with it if I made it anyways we want
Money comes to me all of the time.
I don’t want to merely survive I want to thrive.
Do your best do your best demand the best expect the best receive the best and put your best out into the world, so everyone can will always see you at your best
One of the best things to do to improve the world is improve yourself.
Please Don’t pretend you don’t want more than you already have. Please don’t lie to yourself and say you don’t want a lot more than you already have. IDEA: BE TRUE BE YOU.
Money on its own means nothing.
Beef up your education and know how
The universe response to details the universe response to positive energy the universe response to a positive b** ***
The money is there if you truly desire is just a matter by being so serious about it that you do not stray off the path of manifesting it no matter what gets thrown in your way.
Make a new bottom and get yourself out of the struggle by changing your mindset and being conscious of how you deal with generating and spending money
If you wanna knockout apart you have to know exactly what you're shooting for is so excited about that what you're going to do it almost annoys you
Love Yourself and you will have it all.
Chapter 25: Remember to Surrender
Surrender to what is say yes to life and see how life suddenly start working for you rather than against you Eckhart Tolle
Spell surrendering and letting the universe God do its thing while holding faith that are heisters I'll come into our life your faith in the universe God must be stronger than your fear of not getting what you want
Surrendering is a part with your hand the job over to the universe God
What happens is that regardless of our best intentions in hard work we're trying to control are circumstances by using are limited believes in old patterns we think that we need to try to take charge of a situation (fear based thinking) instead of having faith in gratitude in along the universe God to deliver (love based thinking) in short we think we could do a better job of manifesting than the universe God can
Your life is your party you choose
Energy needs to flow or else it stagnates. surrendering puts you in the flow . not only does surrendering create the space to manifest your desires but it opens you up to good feelings experiences and things that are presently outside of your awareness AKA miracles. Surrendering is the free falling backwards into the unknown and trusting that the universe God will catch you In this cannot be done from a place of black or mistrust
Love yourself and the mother lode shall bestow her magic upon you.
Chapter 26: Doing V.S. Spewing
God will not have his work made manifest by cowards Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fear is a choice, you are loveable, don’t worry, do you get it yet?
The million-dollar question is will we?
People who are successful are not only willing to get uncomfortable, but they know they had to make a habit of it if they want to stay successful are you talking that.
Keep moving, Keep growing, Keep pushing through those obstacles, Keep evolving. Once you break through one level go and break through the next one. God Goals Greatness #GGGent_Life
I wanna get so comfortable trusting in the universe God that it becomes second nature. walk outside know God is walking with me. wake up every morning Thanking God, begin the game of life knowing God is right there with me playing it too. This is God Goals Greatness #GGGent_Life
New level new Devil
Nobody gets to be large and in charge without facing challenges and moving through them
You have to keep the faith always even when your a** is on the line ik specially when your a** is on the line
- Give your bad habbits the heave-Ho:Successful people have good habits unsuccessful people have lusory habits our habits are all the things that we do automatically without thinking. Pay attention of your areas of your life that are not so thrilled about figure out which bad habits got you there trade those habits in for some good ones only kind of habit successful people have good time management good decision-making good relationships in good work habits. Think of what behaviors you would make the biggest positive change in your life how do you make a habit?
- Breathe Amongst the People: Your superpower is your connection to source energy God and he is available to 24/7 once you get used to shutting up and truely relying on God you can start doing whatever you want. When you're having a bad day your boss young that you stuck in traffic life just not going how you want it breathe and remember God is with you everything is gonna be OK.The more you make relying on God to have it the more you will see what he's doing in your life
- Hang High: Hang out with people who are kicking a** in pool make you feel like a giant loser if you are not kicking a** too hang out with people who are living on purpose who meet their challenges with the sidestep a sucka attitude.
- Set Honest Goals: Discipline is a muscle, that has to be built at your own pace. The boy off more than you can chew at the start chances are excellent you'll get discouraged and give up altogether so honest goals that are just outside of your comfort zone and build from there.
- Read Your Manifesto: Write down your goals in your visions of your ideal life in the present tense and be as specific as possible where do you live what do you do for fun what are you surrounded by how much money do you make how do you make it how do you get back to the world what are you wearing make it so freaking awesome that you can't sit still. Read it to yourself over and over again, Become obsessed with it.
- Get out your Credit Card and Pay for Some Help Already: Getting some coaching tutoring or mentoring is perhaps the fastest and best thing you could do to make a massive change in the shortest amount of time. Think about Professional athletes work with coaches their entire careers they continue to get coaching so that they can stay at their peak levels and keep growing what makes you think you can do all by yourself if you spent the majority of your life proving you haven't reach the levels of where you want to be at yet.
- Get Your Body in on It: Your mind will follow where your body takes it. Use your mind, body and soul together to make this thing happen for yourself
- Use Your Secret Weapons: What makes you feel like you could carry a horse over your head and do it all day everyday you're going for the gold hear you have to stay in the zone make a play list of songs that get you pumped up listen to motivational tapes surround yourself with pictures of people think you're awesome wear clothes that make you feel sexy and smart do what you do stay in the zone
- Love Yourself: With a Kung Fu Grip
Chapter 27: Beam Me Up Scotty
Nothing is impossible, the word itself say “I’m possible.” Audrey Hepburn
Pursue your dreams with the same belief that anything is possible let's available in that you deserve to be to have it why not.Give yourself the permission in the means yes this includes the money to be who you are regardless of what anybody else thinks or believes is possible do not deny yourself the life you want to live because you're worried and not good enough for that you'll be charged or that's too risky girl who does that benefit.
Light up the world. That is why you are here 😊
You are powerful you are loved you are surrounded by miracles believe really believe that what you desire is here in available to you and you can have it all love yourself you are a b** ***